Forest Healing Journey
03 July - 13 September 2020
A combination of ancient Tibetan medicine, Tantric and shamanic healing practices. We start with a 2-hour mountain walk focused on Shamanic and healing practices.
Is this journey right for you?
Open minded people and those interested in traditional healing and meditation through nature.
• Reduces stress
• Energy cleansing
• Clears the mind
• Increases positive mental and physical energy
• Opportunity to spend time in nature
Practices during the forest walk:
• Air: Tibetan healing breathing exercises
• Wood: Making pine moxa sticks, tree gazing and communication
• Water: Mantra healing on water, river water meditation, touching water experience
• Fire: Exercises with the sun, sun gazing
• Space: Open sky meditation
• Stone: Find river stones for healing (cold stone, hot stone), stone building meditation
• Touch: Plants fomentation: Achillea millefolium aids the healing process, in case of injury
• Earth: Create a spiritual earth flower (White Time), Seeds on fingers reflexology points (Sutzok therapy)
• Wind: Mindfulness with natural sounds
3-nights package from CHF 2'980 in a Deluxe Room Schönried with breakfast, in single-occupancy.
Subject to availability.